What We Believe
At Jubilee Christian School, we believe:
- In the triune God: God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is the written word of God and the truth by which the Holy Spirit enlightens our understanding of God, the world, and ourselves.
- That the Bible is infallible, reliable, and applicable to today’s world.
- That man was created in the image of God to enjoy Him and glorify Him forever, and therefore each person possesses enormous value and potential –intellectually, emotionally, and creatively.
- In the Deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth and His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal and physical return in power and glory.
- That the world was perfect at creation but man’s sin destroyed our perfect relationship with God. In His love, God provided Jesus Christ as the perfect sacrifice for our sin, the person through whom a right relationship with God can be restored through faith. Through His spirit, he renews our hearts for loving God and our neighbor. This is a free gift of God’s grace apart from any works that man can do.