Tuition and Financial Aid
- Half Day Kindergarten
- $4,320/year or 12 monthly payments of $360/month
- Full Day Kindergarten – 6th Grade
- $6,600/year or 12 monthly payments of $550
- One-time Application Fee of $25 per student.
- Annual Enrollment Fee of $100 per student/$125 per family.
- Annual Fundraising Contribution Fee of $300 per student/$500 per family. This contribution amount can be met through a variety of fundraising opportunities.
- Overnight Field Trip Fee (5th and 6th Grades only), approximately $100 per student. Exact fees will be determined and collected in January of each year.
Tuition Assistance Program
For the 2022-2023 school year, there are two steps to applying for tuition assistance. Both steps must be completed and should be done at the same time:
Step 1: Click Here to download the Tuition Assistance application.Completed applications, along with a copy of your 2021 1040 tax form, should be scanned to email@example.com
Step 2: Please visit the FACTS website and follow the instructions to complete an application. Under the “Schools” section of the application, check the box next to Children’s Tuition Fund of PA.
The deadline for current families to apply for assistance is May 9, 2022. New families for the 2022-23 school year should contact Shannon to inquire about applying for tuition assistance. If you have any questions about tuition or tuition assistance, please contact Shannon Hohowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.