Jubilee Christian School Statement of Faith
- I believe in the triune of God: God, the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- I believe that the Bible is the Word of God and the truth by the which the Holy Spirit enlightens our understanding of God, the world and ourselves.
- I believe that the Bible is the infallible, reliable, and applicable to today's world.
- I believe that man was created in the image of God to enjoy Him and glorify Him forever. Therefore, each person possesses enormous value and potential - intellectual, emotional, and creatively.
- I believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal and physical return in power and glory.
- I believe that the world was perfect at creation, but man's sin destroyed our perfect relationship with God. I His love, God provided Jesus Christ as the perfect sacrifice for our sin; the person through whom a right realtionship with God can be restored through faith. I believe that through the Holy Spirit, He renews our hearts for loving God and our neighbor. This is a free gift of God's grace apart from any works that man can do.
Applicant's Certificaton and Agreement I understand that Jubilee Christian School does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age or disability. I hereby certify that the facts set forth in this initial application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize Jubilee Christian School to investigate references, work records, evaluations, education and other matters related to my suitability for employment. I authorize references and my former employers to disclose to the school any and all employment records, performance reviews, letters, reports, and other information related to my life and employment, without giving me prior notice of discosure, Since I will be working with children, I understand that I must submit to all background checks required by the Department of Education in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I will obtain these records as part of the application process. I understand that this is only an application for employment and that no employment contract is being offered at this time.